Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lynne Cheney Rips Hillary on Iraq

Well...another stepford wife heard from.....I guess she prefers hubby's consistent "wmd" lies and other Iraq fairytales.....check out this right wing website...don't you think Ann Coulter is hot.....errrrrrrr...not........andy

" Hillary Clinton “makes John Kerry look like a model of consistency,” Lynne Cheney tells NewsMax in an interview at the vice president’s residence.

“She has so many positions on Iraq,” says Cheney, sipping a latté served by a Navy steward. “I was trying to think how we would we have described it when I was growing up in Wyoming,” Cheney adds. “There’s one expression my father used to use: She has more positions on Iraq than Carter has Little Liver Pills. Another one was: She has more positions on Iraq than a dog has fleas.”

Such original thoughts.......my goodness...golly gee.....pass me another latte please........geeeeeeezz

No comments: